Our team here at The Belford Group is trained and experienced in all areas of social media and does more than just upload content for our clients. Our staff is also experienced and knowledgeable on how to seek out and gain followers who will be beneficial in online-networking and spreading awareness of your business. We diligently work to boost and maintain your online presence and relationships with friends and followers.
In addition to creating and uploading content and seeking out followers, we also create Facebook landing pages and other apps to add links and keywords to boost your site’s search engine optimization. The Belford Group can additionally design and place ads on social media sites, such as Facebook, to capture an audience that some of your competitors might be missing.
After we have set up and maintained your social media accounts for a period of time, The Belford Group will review, analyze, and interpret the data to show to you just how important social media is to a successful business today.
It’s no secret that social media is becoming a major marketing tool in today’s world, so if you are looking for a fresh and exciting way to expand your business’s online presence, contact The Belford Group today! 479.443.9975
In this day and age, your online reputation is just as important, if not more so, than your personal reputation. This is why it is critical to have a plan for protecting your online image. Being Proactive in regards to your online reputation will help you build strong connections and appear professional. Here are some tips to help protect and enhance your reputation through social media:
- Monitor social footprints: Never engage in inappropriate behavior through social media. Some customers may have had a bad experience with your product or service, but stop and think before you reply to a negative tweet, Facebook post, etc. Engaging in an online confrontation will negatively impact your reputation and cause other customers to have a bad perception of you and your business. Have fun with social media outlets, but don’t take anything to extremes.
- Search and investigate: Preforming a simple search of your name and the name of your company will display trending information online and will give you good insight as to how you are viewed on social media. This is what your customers will see when they search the same information. Keeping up-to-date with how you are presented or perceived online will allow you to create a strategy for increasing your reputation.
- Promote yourself: You can’t leave it up to your customers to promote you online. It is your job to promote yourself and your company so that potential customers will be interested in who you are and what you have to offer. Have accounts on all the major social media outlets, including Facebook, Twitter, and Google +. This will help customers find you and will give you the ability to assert yourself and your business as an expert in your field. Promote blog posts, customer reviews, press releases, videos, and other media through your accounts in order to start a positive conversation about your brand.
As a full service marketing agency, The Belford Group creates branding, websites, marketing, social media and search engine optimization solutions to assist our clients in finding and reaching their ideal audience.
Call us or email us. We’d love to hear from you.
Just 10 years ago there was no such thing as Facebook or any of the other social networking sites that have become so popular today. Today, there are dozens of social networking sites. There’s Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google+, the list goes on and on.
Time spent on social media went from 88.4 billion minutes in July 2011 to 121.1 billion in July 2012, a nearly 40% increase. Because users continue to increase, the social networking sites must continue to evolve as well and while this constant innovation can be interesting and exciting for some of us, for others it’s overwhelming and frustrating. If you’re one of those who can’t seem to keep up with the trends in social media marketing you should call The Belford Group.
The Belford Group has an entire team dedicated to social media marketing. These social media connoisseurs focus on building relationships with your existing and potential new customer base by writing captivating content and posting interesting and relevant pictures to the social media outlets that will best reach your target audience. The content we post to your social media is sure to bring in traffic and spark interest in your brand.
Contact The Belford Group today so we can help you with all of your social media needs!
By mid-2012 it’s hard to find a business or organization that would say social media is not somehow important to their overall marketing strategy. It’s become an accepted concept that social media is a vital part of business success. The continued conundrum for many businesses and organizations is just how to manage this thing called social media.
Good social media strategy makes sure it has what we call the three Cs:
- Channel-finding the right social media platform for your message
- Consistency-using consistent tone and timing of updates
- Content-developing content that is engaging and informative.
Sounds easy, right? After all, social media is as simple as learning how to write in 140 characters on Twitter and how to be witty on Facebook … or is it?
Social media marketing is a learned skill
Social media marketing is a strategic business practice that requires specific skills and knowledge. It also requires someone who is able to stay up on the many changes that happen in social media from changing search engine algorithms to radical changes to social media platform interaction to new social media platforms that rise to the surface.
Continue reading →
Everywhere we look we find a wide range of brand mascots that have an identifiable character, funny catchphrase or catchy jingle. Some of them we remember from our childhoods and others have just recently become prominent within the minds of consumers, but what do mascots do for brands?
By having a mascot it allows a brand to be distinguished in even the most cluttered advertising. Over the years they have served as the backbone of companies that are striving for a quality social image.
Here are some of the brand mascots that have stood out in our minds throughout time:
Google Places has undergone a few changes in hopes of becoming more social. Google + Local pages officially replace Google Places this month. While the new format may seem disorienting at first, many say that the changes are for the better. The two different formats have five noteworthy differences, including: Continue reading →
All too often companies forget that branding is just as important online as it is offline. Maintaining a consistent brand image across all platforms is crucial to ensuring that a company’s brand is easily recognizable. This means using the same colors, graphic icon elements and typography in all places where the branding appears such as print marketing material, social media, signage and other forms of marketing.
Maintaining the corporate branding on social media goes beyond just having the same logo as the profile picture. Continue reading →
Blogs are one of the many platforms that both benefit from and increase search engine optimization. The benefits of improved SEO and the ability to use a blog to establish the company as an industry leader make the work that goes into maintaining a blog a good time investment. Companies and organizations can also establish themselves as an industry leader by providing good content about industry trends, their services, etc. For the purpose of this blog, we’re focusing on how having a corporate blog can improve SEO. Continue reading →
Newsletters remain as one of the most effective and widely used methods of marketing and engaging current and potential customers. Like any marketing tool, email newsletters must be done well to be effective, otherwise the business is simply wasting its own time.
With the potential for tens to hundreds of emails coming in to most email inboxes every day, businesses must compete to get their message seen. Getting email recipients to open an email and actually read and interact with the content is vital—and can be tougher than it sounds.
Email communication should be like social media: engaging. If the message is centered on selling the business, people will disregard the message. Ensuring that recipients are engaged in your message can be done by presenting relevant content, targeting specific audiences and tying everything together with other online media.
Sign up for TBG Newsletter
- Looking for a title company? Contact the experts at City Title & Closing. Their staff is dedicated to your happiness! bit.ly/11QmGSg 2 hours ago
- The Belford Group is multifaceted and able to handle all of your marketing needs: bit.ly/11hPXoA 1 day ago
- Digital media ad revenue has seen double-digit growth three years in a row: bit.ly/11hSE9O 2 days ago
- Marketing experts expect online brand advertising to grow significantly in 2013: bit.ly/11hSy1P 3 days ago
- Beware of these common Internet marketing mistakes: bit.ly/11hPXoA 4 days ago
- Julianne Darnell on WordCamp is coming – you need to be there
- Print marketing that stays out of the trash | The Belford Group Blog on Want people to open your emails? Here’s how
- Want better SEO? Write a company blog | The Belford Group Blog on What makes GOOD SEO?
- WordPress not just for blogs | The Belford Group Blog on What makes a good website?
- Rebranding is a different process than branding | The Belford Group Blog on Time for a Rebrand?