business to consumer marketing
We’ve all heard the phrase that “anything worth doing is worth doing well,” right? The same rings true for any marketing campaign. If you’re going to market your business … pay your hard-earned money for marketing materials…they should be effective and of high quality.
“Give them quality. That’s the best kind of advertising.” Milton Hershey, Founder of The Hershey Chocolate Company
OK, so that quote talks more about providing quality product, but it is still true for providing quality marketing!
So what makes good marketing?
Sign up for TBG Newsletter
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Julianne Darnell on WordCamp is coming – you need to be there
- Print marketing that stays out of the trash | The Belford Group Blog on Want people to open your emails? Here’s how
- Want better SEO? Write a company blog | The Belford Group Blog on What makes GOOD SEO?
- WordPress not just for blogs | The Belford Group Blog on What makes a good website?
- Rebranding is a different process than branding | The Belford Group Blog on Time for a Rebrand?