Everywhere we look we find a wide range of brand mascots that have an identifiable character, funny catchphrase or catchy jingle. Some of them we remember from our childhoods and others have just recently become prominent within the minds of consumers, but what do mascots do for brands?
By having a mascot it allows a brand to be distinguished in even the most cluttered advertising. Over the years they have served as the backbone of companies that are striving for a quality social image.
Here are some of the brand mascots that have stood out in our minds throughout time:
Google Places has undergone a few changes in hopes of becoming more social. Google + Local pages officially replace Google Places this month. While the new format may seem disorienting at first, many say that the changes are for the better. The two different formats have five noteworthy differences, including: Continue reading →
Sign up for TBG Newsletter
- Looking for a title company? Contact the experts at City Title & Closing. Their staff is dedicated to your happiness! bit.ly/11QmGSg 16 hours ago
- The Belford Group is multifaceted and able to handle all of your marketing needs: bit.ly/11hPXoA 1 day ago
- Digital media ad revenue has seen double-digit growth three years in a row: bit.ly/11hSE9O 2 days ago
- Marketing experts expect online brand advertising to grow significantly in 2013: bit.ly/11hSy1P 3 days ago
- Beware of these common Internet marketing mistakes: bit.ly/11hPXoA 4 days ago
- Julianne Darnell on WordCamp is coming – you need to be there
- Print marketing that stays out of the trash | The Belford Group Blog on Want people to open your emails? Here’s how
- Want better SEO? Write a company blog | The Belford Group Blog on What makes GOOD SEO?
- WordPress not just for blogs | The Belford Group Blog on What makes a good website?
- Rebranding is a different process than branding | The Belford Group Blog on Time for a Rebrand?