In our last blog about branding, we talked about just what this word “branding” means, at least in the verb form. We talked about how it’s important to have a consistent image across all forms of communication, be it printed material, signage and other visual representations of your business.
But what makes a good branding package (and how does The Belford Group accomplish this?)
A good branding package:
- Remains consistent across all forms of representation from the logo to printed materials and use in ads;
- Evokes a positive emotional response from your target audience;
- Motivates people to purchase your product or service;
- Gives a sense of business credibility;
- Conveys your corporate culture; and
- Encourages customer loyalty through recognition.
“A brand that captures your mind gains behavior. A brand that captures your heart gains commitment.” –Jeffrey Sinclair