Good website design
Most businesses realize they need a website to effectively compete in today’s rugged economic landscape … but are they joining the race with the right tools?
Does your company’s website provide a picture of professionalism and expertise …or does it make people wonder, “gee, is this company as dysfunctional and frustrating to deal with as its website?”
It’s like what Tim, one of Gowalla’s designers, had to say recently about websites:
“People don’t just visit your website, they experience it.”
Sign up for TBG Newsletter
- Looking for a title company? Contact the experts at City Title & Closing. Their staff is dedicated to your happiness! bit.ly/11QmGSg 1 day ago
- The Belford Group is multifaceted and able to handle all of your marketing needs: bit.ly/11hPXoA 2 days ago
- Digital media ad revenue has seen double-digit growth three years in a row: bit.ly/11hSE9O 3 days ago
- Marketing experts expect online brand advertising to grow significantly in 2013: bit.ly/11hSy1P 4 days ago
- Beware of these common Internet marketing mistakes: bit.ly/11hPXoA 5 days ago
- Julianne Darnell on WordCamp is coming – you need to be there
- Print marketing that stays out of the trash | The Belford Group Blog on Want people to open your emails? Here’s how
- Want better SEO? Write a company blog | The Belford Group Blog on What makes GOOD SEO?
- WordPress not just for blogs | The Belford Group Blog on What makes a good website?
- Rebranding is a different process than branding | The Belford Group Blog on Time for a Rebrand?