how do I create email marketing
Most business owners agree—even if it’s begrudgingly— that their business needs to be engaging customers on some form of social media and using email marketing. It’s easy to dive in to these marketing forms—after all “everyone is doing it” and there’s no charge to use the services (we won’t say it’s free because it costs time!).
But if a social media or email marketing campaign is not done the right way, you might just be wasting your time and resources. We want to help you avoid that conundrum so we’re going to share a little bit of what we at The Belford Group tell our clients about good social media and email marketing. Continue reading →
Sign up for TBG Newsletter
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Julianne Darnell on WordCamp is coming – you need to be there
- Print marketing that stays out of the trash | The Belford Group Blog on Want people to open your emails? Here’s how
- Want better SEO? Write a company blog | The Belford Group Blog on What makes GOOD SEO?
- WordPress not just for blogs | The Belford Group Blog on What makes a good website?
- Rebranding is a different process than branding | The Belford Group Blog on Time for a Rebrand?