how do I market my business
In this age of “going green” it might seem like having printed marketing materials is passé at best and possibly a bad business decision.
We at The Belford Group disagree. Printed marketing materials are still a viable, even essential component to a strong and effective marketing plan. We agree that the manner and frequency of using printed materials has drastically changed, but instead of seeing that as a downfall, we see it as an opportunity for our clients to better target the printed materials they do use. Continue reading →
In recent weeks, we’ve been looking at each of The Belford Group’s service area and sharing more what each service includes, what it means for our clients. This week, let’s look at the big picture… Marketing.
So, what is Marketing?
Continue reading →
Sign up for TBG Newsletter
- Looking for a title company? Contact the experts at City Title & Closing. Their staff is dedicated to your happiness! bit.ly/11QmGSg 40 minutes ago
- The Belford Group is multifaceted and able to handle all of your marketing needs: bit.ly/11hPXoA 1 day ago
- Digital media ad revenue has seen double-digit growth three years in a row: bit.ly/11hSE9O 2 days ago
- Marketing experts expect online brand advertising to grow significantly in 2013: bit.ly/11hSy1P 3 days ago
- Beware of these common Internet marketing mistakes: bit.ly/11hPXoA 4 days ago
- Julianne Darnell on WordCamp is coming – you need to be there
- Print marketing that stays out of the trash | The Belford Group Blog on Want people to open your emails? Here’s how
- Want better SEO? Write a company blog | The Belford Group Blog on What makes GOOD SEO?
- WordPress not just for blogs | The Belford Group Blog on What makes a good website?
- Rebranding is a different process than branding | The Belford Group Blog on Time for a Rebrand?