In recent weeks, we’ve been looking at The Belford Group’s six service areas and sharing more about what each service includes and what it means for our clients. This week, we’re getting social by chatting about …. Social Media.
So, what is…Social Media?
You’re probably thinking, c’mon, The Belford Group!
We know what social media is. We love playing on Facebook and Twitter. Ah, yes. With Facebook having more than 750 million users (that’s 93 percent of US adult Internet users) and Twitter boasting about 200 million registered accounts, the average person is aware of social media, and knows it is here to stay. (By the way, those links for Facebook and Twitter send you to lots more great information about each site…you should check them out).
But are most people aware of the different forms of social media and how they can be leveraged to increase sales and drive overall business success? Let’s take a look at both issues as we discuss “What is Social Media.” Continue reading →
In recent weeks, we’ve been looking at each of The Belford Group’s service area and sharing more what each service includes, what it means for our clients. This week, let’s look at the big picture… Marketing.
So, what is Marketing?
Continue reading →
Sign up for TBG Newsletter
- The Belford Group is multifaceted and able to handle all of your marketing needs: bit.ly/11hPXoA 13 hours ago
- Digital media ad revenue has seen double-digit growth three years in a row: bit.ly/11hSE9O 1 day ago
- Marketing experts expect online brand advertising to grow significantly in 2013: bit.ly/11hSy1P 2 days ago
- Beware of these common Internet marketing mistakes: bit.ly/11hPXoA 3 days ago
- May is Skin Cancer Awareness Month. Advanced Dermatology provides skin cacner services to all of NWA. Learn more at bit.ly/VvYPGA 6 days ago
- Julianne Darnell on WordCamp is coming – you need to be there
- Print marketing that stays out of the trash | The Belford Group Blog on Want people to open your emails? Here’s how
- Want better SEO? Write a company blog | The Belford Group Blog on What makes GOOD SEO?
- WordPress not just for blogs | The Belford Group Blog on What makes a good website?
- Rebranding is a different process than branding | The Belford Group Blog on Time for a Rebrand?