The Facebook world is abuzz this week over the announcement that most saw coming: Facebook fan pages are switching to the Timeline feature, just like personal profiles. Our own Brian Carreno scoured the new Timeline and came up with a detailed, easy-to-understand synopsis of all the changes.
Here’s what Brian has to say:
Facebook pages will have to switch to the new Timeline format by March 30. Like personal profiles, pages currently have the option to preview the new spiffy digs, and page administrators can choose to publish Timeline for pages early or wait for the automatic switch at the end of the month. With all that in mind, it’s important to understand what exactly is changing and how to prepare for those changes.
Cover and profile pictures
Continue reading →
Sign up for TBG Newsletter
- Beware of these common Internet marketing mistakes: bit.ly/11hPXoA 15 hours ago
- May is Skin Cancer Awareness Month. Advanced Dermatology provides skin cacner services to all of NWA. Learn more at bit.ly/VvYPGA 3 days ago
- Looking for a yummy treat? Be sure and check out Yum Yo's Frozen Yogurt. We just launched their new site: yumyos.com 4 days ago
- Don't miss Angela Belford speak at the Medical Practice Marketing and Social Media Conference May 21! yfrog.com/nwonycumj 4 days ago
- Here is how to get the most out of Search Engine Optimization: bit.ly/12FNw20 5 days ago
- Julianne Darnell on WordCamp is coming – you need to be there
- Print marketing that stays out of the trash | The Belford Group Blog on Want people to open your emails? Here’s how
- Want better SEO? Write a company blog | The Belford Group Blog on What makes GOOD SEO?
- WordPress not just for blogs | The Belford Group Blog on What makes a good website?
- Rebranding is a different process than branding | The Belford Group Blog on Time for a Rebrand?