social media for business
Narrowing down a short list of expected social media trends is tough. The social media world is constantly evolving and so much of our lives are influenced by social media that we see trends or changes coming in what feels like countless ways.
- designing landing pages;
- creating profiles;
- managing content;
- helping build a community around the brand; and
- writing blogs.
With that being said, we’re going to focus our predicted social media trends for 2012 on how we see social media changing for businesses.
Continue reading →
Sign up for TBG Newsletter
- Looking for a title company? Contact the experts at City Title & Closing. Their staff is dedicated to your happiness! bit.ly/11QmGSg 1 day ago
- The Belford Group is multifaceted and able to handle all of your marketing needs: bit.ly/11hPXoA 2 days ago
- Digital media ad revenue has seen double-digit growth three years in a row: bit.ly/11hSE9O 3 days ago
- Marketing experts expect online brand advertising to grow significantly in 2013: bit.ly/11hSy1P 4 days ago
- Beware of these common Internet marketing mistakes: bit.ly/11hPXoA 5 days ago
- Julianne Darnell on WordCamp is coming – you need to be there
- Print marketing that stays out of the trash | The Belford Group Blog on Want people to open your emails? Here’s how
- Want better SEO? Write a company blog | The Belford Group Blog on What makes GOOD SEO?
- WordPress not just for blogs | The Belford Group Blog on What makes a good website?
- Rebranding is a different process than branding | The Belford Group Blog on Time for a Rebrand?